I have lived and worked full time in Geraldton since April 2016. I work at St John of God Hospital and Geraldton Regional Hospital.
I grew up in Ireland and moved to England to study medicine at the University of Liverpool, where I graduated with honours.
After university I did almost all of my surgical training in the Liverpool area, including my final term at the world-renowned Wrightington Hospital.
Further fellowship training was acquired at:
• Lower Limb Arthroplasty and Sports Fellowship. The Joint Studio, Perth, Australia (6 months)
• Lower Extremity Arthroplasty Fellowship. Holland Orthopaedic and Arthritic Centre, Toronto, Canada (1 year)
• Fellowship in Adult Trauma. Royal Adelaide Hospital, Adelaide, Australia (6 Months)
Outside of work, I enjoy spending time with my family as well as maintaining delusions of sporting grandeur!
I compete on a weekly basis with the following clubs:
• Chapman Athletic Soccer Club
• Geraldton Harriers Running Club
• Geraldton Triathlon Club